I’m starting to have a fascination for wheatgrass. I am learning so much about it and I am starting to grow it from a kit I bought. It’s fun! Here is a list of some of the amazing benefits of wheatgrass.
- Neutralizes toxins thus helps with liver and kidney health
- Removes heavy metals from the body
- Can increase strength and endurance for the athlete in you
- Can be used inside and outside your body with no adverse side affects
- Blood builder
- Alleviates anemia
- Reduces high blood pressure
- Weight control
- Skin care, heals wounds, soothes and softens
- Hair care, keeps hair from graying
- Controls dandruff and heals the scalp to prevent it
- Prevents tooth decay
- Gets rid of bad breath
- Alleviates sore throats
- Cleanser, intestinal health, it keeps you regular
- Antibiotic, science has proven it arrest growth and development of unfriendly bacteria
- Restores fertility, the high content of magnesium builds enzymes that helps with sex hormones.
- Improves blood sugar, can reduce blood sugar problems for diabetes.
Pretty amazing huh?