This is the first in a series of posts about the different systems in our bodies and how to care for them.
We have all heard you are what you eat so I like to eat well. It happens, sometimes we don’t treat our digestive system right. When the pizza and donuts make it past my lips and enters my digestive system there is no way I’m gonna let myself turn into a pizza faced donut shaped body.
Water, water and then some more water. Can I say it again, drink water and clean your system. Do you wash your dirty clothes with soda or juice? No you wash with water and soap. When it comes to soap for the digestive system pick your brand that works for you. I choose wheatgrass, but there are so many ways out there that cleanse your digestive track. Try a few and see what works for you. It can be a simple salt water cleanse once a week or use of a basic cleanse product. Then take 5-10 minutes to do some abdominal exercises.
It might amaze you how much better you feel just by keeping your digestive system healthy. Give it a try!
I’m starting to have a fascination for wheatgrass. I am learning so much about it and I am starting to grow it from a kit I bought. It’s fun! Here is a list of some of the amazing benefits of wheatgrass.
- Neutralizes toxins thus helps with liver and kidney health
- Removes heavy metals from the body
- Can increase strength and endurance for the athlete in you
- Can be used inside and outside your body with no adverse side affects
- Blood builder
- Alleviates anemia
- Reduces high blood pressure
- Weight control
- Skin care, heals wounds, soothes and softens
- Hair care, keeps hair from graying
- Controls dandruff and heals the scalp to prevent it
- Prevents tooth decay
- Gets rid of bad breath
- Alleviates sore throats
- Cleanser, intestinal health, it keeps you regular
- Antibiotic, science has proven it arrest growth and development of unfriendly bacteria
- Restores fertility, the high content of magnesium builds enzymes that helps with sex hormones.
- Improves blood sugar, can reduce blood sugar problems for diabetes.
Pretty amazing huh?
Get your wheatgrass kit here!