1 medium white onion, chopped
5 garlic cloves, minced
1 small zucchini, diced
1 medium carrot, diced
1 bundle (150g) Pulled Soya
10 mushrooms, sliced
1 small eggplant, diced
700ml passata sauce
2 Tbsp tomato paste
2 cups veggie inventory
1 tsp paprika powder
sea salt & pepper to style
2 Tbsp olive oil
½ cup entire wheat OR plain flour (entire wheat will give the bechamel a extra mild brown tint as a substitute of white)
2.5 cups unsweetened plant-based milk (extra relying on consistency – I used soy)
½ tsp sea salt
2 Tbsp dietary yeast
9-12 lasagna sheets (oven prepared)
3-Four cups spinach, chopped
1. Put together all of the veggies as instructed.
2. Warmth a pan with 1 cup of veggie inventory and saute the onions and garlic for 1 minute.
3. Add the remaining veggies and simmer for 2-Three minutes.
4. Add the pulled soya items and remaining elements and simmer for 8-10 minutes.
5. Within the meantime, put together the béchamel sauce by heating up the olive oil in a pan. Add the flour and stir till mixed.
6. Step by step add the milk, consistently stirring. Add the remaining spices and simmer for a couple of minutes till it has thickened up. Whisk constantly to eliminate any lumps (in case it thickens an excessive amount of, add slightly splash of milk).
7. Preheat the oven to 175°C/350°F.
8. Take a baking dish and canopy the underside with a number of the veggie sauce. Begin layering the lasagne till all of the elements are gone (tomato sauce, lasagne sheets, bechamel, spinach…).
9. Place the lasagne dish within the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes (relying in your ovens power