You will no longer need to have OVEN to prepare the CHOCOFLAN that you like so much!
For the candy:
– 1 cup of sugar
For the chocolate cake:
– 3/4 cup flour – 1/8 cup cocoa
– 1 cup of sodium bicarbonate
– 1/4 tsp of salt
– 1/2 cup of melted butter
– 1/2 cup of sugar
– 2 egg yolks
– 1/2 cup of whipping cream
– 1 cup of vanilla essence
– 1 tbsp of melted chocolate
– 2 egg whites
For the flan:
– 1 can of evaporated milk
– 1 can of condensed milk
– 4 eggs
– 2 tablespoons of vanilla essence
– 3 tablespoons of rum
– to the taste of chopped walnut
– to the taste of strawberry in halves
– to the taste of cookie waffle
1. For the caramel, melt the sugar in a pan until it has an amber color. Do not move it so that it does not crystallize. Pour over a cake pan and let cool.
2. For the cake: in a bowl mix the dry ingredients. Beat the butter with the sugar, add the yolks and beat until they sponge. Add the cream, the vanilla essence and the melted chocolate.
3. To part, beat the egg whites until doubling its volume.
4. Add the powders to the yolk mixture in an enveloping manner and then gently mix the whites until they are fully integrated. Pour into cake mold with caramel and spread.
5. For the flan, mix the evaporated milk with condensed milk, eggs, vanilla and rum.
6. Pour the custard mixture over the cake in a soft way to avoid mixing. Cover with aluminum foil, place in a bain-marie and cook in a stove over medium heat for 50 minutes or until cooked.
7. Chill and refrigerate at least two hours. Unmold and decorate with nuts, strawberries and cookies.